Tuesday, April 2, 2013

When “dedicated” Dungeon Defender shop is not too dedicated


Co-Op games are one of the game types that usually played by a casual gamers like me; playing with friends is the key! Dungeon Defender is all about treadmill and defending your dungeon, some people usually say its like Diablo III + TowerDefense and you get DD! As I play the game, I come to notice that it seems like the players around me are focusing on their everyday grinding; grinding for Mana to be exact (in-game money).



                I’ve been focusing on grinding my dream set of equipments, I spent time on grinding for gears but I always ended up not getting any. I’m getting really tired of it and wanted to fully enjoy the game before deciding to leave the game. Catching up with my friends on a very short time is my target but with my level and dealing with newbie, greedy or bot partymate sure is a pain in the head.



As time goes by, I’m getting more and more desperate on having my dream set. It would be MUCH MUCH easier for me if there are cheap mana around. I did my research and saw this online trading site that is “dedicated” for Dungeon Defenders. As dedicated as it can be, the items are still expensive and feedback from them that I don’t like is the delivery time. Again, I did my research and found an interesting Online Trading Platform named playerauctions which is one of the top online trade markets to provide many reliable sellers with good feedback that claimed to deliver the goods on time.

Thanks to that and I’m able to kick some cry babies in-game.

When dedicated shop is not too dedicated, that’s the time to look for alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment