Wednesday, March 13, 2013

DON’T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF 2D GAMES


Socializing can be this exciting! If you are not familiar with Habbo, it’s a 2d web-based game social networking site. The game is famous for its unique blocky 2D graphics. Nowadays Habbo is one of the trending games, so I tried the playing it myself. On my first experience, the interface and quest is very confusing for a beginner. But thankfully the game has its own help chat.


                My Habbo character has its own room which I can customize by adding different kinds of furniture.  To avail furniture, I tried doing the mini-games which I earn duckets. Duckets are the secondary currency wherein it is only use for renting. I wanted to have permanent furniture, but only gold coin can be use to avail permanent furniture.


                To experience the full customization and permanent in-game items, I asked my in-game friends where I can find cheaper gold coins other than buying in the habbo site. One of them said to use a site called PlayerAuctions wherein the site also provide security in all of my transaction. Thankfully I use this site; I’ve never had any issue in buying my gold coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment